Date:      Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:58:14 -0400
From:      "Brian Sheppard" <bsheppard@webstream.net>
To:        "Amir Hardon" <a_hardon@netvision.net.il>, <kstewart@urx.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Cannot boot  into installation

When booting from the FreeBSD floppy, does the floppy drive read the disk
but reject it?  What error does it show?  System failure, not a valid system
disk, etc.  No prompt or message at all?  In the BIOS, do boot up floppy
seek and make the first, second and third devices all the floppy drive.

Also, the kern.flp is first.  Then it asks for mfs one

Brian