Date:      Mon, 30 Apr 2001 10:52:45 -0700
From:      Cedric Berger <cedric@wireless-networks.com>
To:        Matt Dillon <dillon@earth.backplane.com>
Cc:        Arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KSE threading support (first parts)

Sorry is I ask a stupid question, but I'm trying to make sense of this thread.
Here is my question:
 - I've a server that runs a single big java application server (one process,
   tons of threads like every Java app)
 - With the new KSE and friends architecture, will I be able to scale
   my app by adding CPUs?

Thanks,
Cedric