Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2008 13:16:04 -0800
From:      Frank Jahnke <jahnke@sonatabio.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Epiphany Upgraded to 2.20.3 Crashes

I upgraded a box to 6.3 (from 6.2) and Gnome 2.20.2 using a portupgrade
-R gnome2.  Epiphany was upgraded to 2.20.3, and it no longer works.
While it is able to view local directories, it crashes even when
attempting to view Google.

The console error messages were not particularly enlightening:

warning: Unable to get location for thread creation breakpoint: generic
error
Backtrace limit of 200 exceeded
/usr/local/share/bug-buddy/gdb-cmd:3: Error in sourced command file:
Backtrace limit of 200 exceeded
Backtrace limit of 200 exceeded
LibGTop-Server: pid 75347 received eof.

Firefox works fine (2.0.0.11), as does Epi 2.20.2 on a different 6.3
box.

Any hints?  I don't have debugging symbols compiled in (yet).  I did
cvsup again this morning and compile again, with no change.

Frank