Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2010 23:05:35 +0100
From:      Marc Bollinger <marc@vps.net>
To:        Alejandro Imass <ait@p2ee.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mpcustomer.com issue

I believe I've located the culprit - as long as the mailing list took my un=
subscribe request. :)

Please feel free to notify me if you still get it..

Sorry again,
Marc

On Jun 11, 2010, at 4:00 PM, Alejandro Imass wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 5:05 PM, Marc Bollinger <marc@vps.net> wrote:
>> All,
>>=20
>> My name is Marc Bollinger, Director of Development of UK2 Group. I've re=
cently got word of an annoying problem where our CRM (mpcustomer.com) is se=
nding out auto-responders to this list.
>>=20
>> I subscribed to this list so I can reproduce the problem and help me tra=
ck it down. Terribly sorry for the problems with this, I can appreciate how=
 annoying it is.