Date:      Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:06:15 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Boris B. Samorodov" <bsam@ipt.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: [partially solved] gtk20 problem

--=-KGpUwVNVsQIOquZYEXlx

Boris B. Samorodov p=ED=B9e v so 19. 03. 2005 v 22:02 +0300:
> Hi!
>=20
> On Sat, Mar 19, 2005 at 09:25:31PM +0300, Boris B. Samorodov wrote:
> >=20
> > My investigation showed that pango was installed on my system
> > and libXft wasn't. Howewer installing libXft doesn't resolve
> > the problem. Only reinstalling pango *after* installing libXft
> > does it. Gtk20 needs pango-with-xft.
>=20
> OOPS! Pango nowadays depends on libXft!!
> My fault, didn't notice it.
>=20
> But how did it come about, that I had pango without libXft?
> Maybe very old installation?
>=20
> Anyway the question is how to deal with such a case?
> Maybe an item at UPDATING?

If you followed the GNOME update instructions in UPDATING, you should
have new pango as of few days ago.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep
the rabbit hole goes....

--=-KGpUwVNVsQIOquZYEXlx

--=-KGpUwVNVsQIOquZYEXlx--