Date:      Thu, 3 Jul 2014 09:42:27 -0500
From:      "\"Wal-mart" <walmart-task@volga-rast.ru>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Work..

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

"Welcome to Wal-Mart, You have been selected as a Sh0p-Detective For s=
hopping task in your city, We pay $~200 being a Sh0p-Detective. Your e=
mployment Packet will include M0ney for the shopping.
We want you to participate because it's Fun &amp; rewarding.
We will mail your employment training materials when you Provide the F=
ollowing details :
"Full~Name":_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
"ADDRE55":_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Clty-State-Z1P:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
(M0bile and H0me) #:_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You work and shop together for pleasure 2-3 hours twice in a week .
We wait your good response, Thank You!
Regards,
0fficial Recruiters
@Detectlve_Sh0pper_Network