Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 1998 01:21:28 -0500
From:      The Wakefords <wakefords@ameritech.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   About Installation

Hello,
I am going to install FreeBSD on my second computer which has no
internet connection. To install FreeBSD, do I need to be able to connect
to the internet and download the rest after I boot off of the floppy?
Your installation docs are kinda hinting at this and there is no section
asking this question. If the answer is no, is all I need the single
floppy for the entire OS? If it is yes, is there a way I can download
the files now? Thank you and thanks for it being free.

from: Psykik
mailto:psykik@biogate.com