Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2006 18:59:08 +0100
From:      Alexander Leidinger <netchild@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 108671 for review

Quoting Alexander Leidinger <netchild@FreeBSD.org> (Sun, 29 Oct 2006 17:29:34 GMT):

> http://perforce.freebsd.org/chv.cgi?CH=108671
>
> Change 108671 by netchild@netchild_magellan on 2006/10/29 17:28:38
>
> 	Add the linux rt_sigpending function from PR 93199. The PR is against

This was supposed to read:
Add the linux_rt_timedwait function, but not the linux_rt_sigpending
function (already in current) from PR 93199.

I notice some hickups where anything I type in my gtk based mailer does
not show up for a moment and then starts to appear after this short
hang. This does only happen from time to time. Sometimes the disk does
something at the same time, but not always. Does this sound familiar to
someone?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
      ...and that is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped.