Date:      Wed, 15 Mar 2006 11:58:32 +0300
From:      "Andrey V. Semyonov" <wilfre@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thunderbird + Mozilla Suite

Duane Whitty wrote:
> If you did not find an entry named
> network.protocol-handler.app.http then
> right click on any entry under Preference Name.
> Choose New, String.
> When you are prompted for the new string type
> network.protocol-handler.app.http
> When you are prompted for the new value enter the path
> of the mozilla web browser launcher.
>
> Follow the same procedures as above to enable support for https.
> Everywhere you typed http above type https instead.
>
> I hope this helps.

Strange things... When launched from xterm (or directly from my WM's
button) /usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla starts mozilla binary normally.

But after such a reconfiguration of TB when I try to open any link in TB
it prints "/usr/X11R6/bin/mozilla: Cannot find mozilla binary
executable. Exiting." into terminal from X is launched.