Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 16:54:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm@phone.net>
To:        Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/9422

Nope - I'm not setting it at all. Like I said, I don't deal with
packages very often.

Having played with it, it looks like the command in the docs should
be:

	PKG_PATH=`pwd` pkg_add `make package-name`

for sh users, anyway. Either that, or a step needs to be added to copy
the package file created by "make package" to the right place. Or
maybe just clarifying this, so that when you get people who don't deal
with packages submitting ports, it avoids the problem.

	<mike