Date:      Mon, 4 Mar 2002 23:01:49 +0100 (CET)
From:      Søren Schmidt <sos@freebsd.dk>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Request for testers of new ATA driver patches

I'm currently backporting the -current ATA driver to -stable, and
I need some testers as to cover as much HW as possible.
The patches are new, but at least they dont panic here :)
They include atacontrol (for hotswapping, RAID control etc) and
burncd with all -current features.

ftp://ftp.freebsd.dk/pub/ATA/ata-diff-stable-2002-0304.gz

Get those and tell me how it works for you, thanks!!

PS: It might be nessesary to create the dir sbin/atacontrol before
applying these patches...

PPS: I dont subscribe to the -stable list, so please mail me directly
with any questions/info you may have...

-Søren