Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 1995 12:25:28 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        chet@po.CWRU.Edu
Cc:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu, ache@FreeBSD.org, jkh@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: bash removed from master site?

> I'm not sure why you're trying to auto-fetch a beta version of bash.
> The official current version is in pub/dist/bash-1.14.4.tar.gz on
> slc2.ins.cwru.edu.

OK, by now you've probably seen my subsequent commit which moved it
over to LOCAL_PORTS.  If slc2.ins.cwru.edu is indeed bash's "official"
home, and I can count on 1.14.4 hanging out there until some long
interval after the next version is out (e.g. I'd like to see a long
window in which to upgrade the port before it gets shot out of the
saddle by the tarball going away) then I'll happily change it back.
Should I?

					Jordan