Date:      Wed, 28 Feb 2001 12:21:23 +0100
From:      Sven Huster <shu@mailsurf.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmware2 strange behaviour

hi there,

i have some problems with vmware2 port

if i create a new config for vmware evrything works just fine,
but after some changes (last time i changed mousetype to ps/2)
or just after a while (run for me two weeks without any
problems) vmware freezes my pc and after hitting
Ctrl-Alt-Backspace _twice_ the machine reboots.
i have no idea what happend.

i have one config with win2000 which i cant start anymore
i create a new config swap over the disk file and cant also
start anymore.

FreeBSD 4-Stable 22/02/2001
Xfree86-4.0.2_6
vmware2-2.0.3.799_1

any ideas?
where can i start, the prob is i cant supply any info about
the crash cause the machine freezes completely.

thanks

regards

--
Sven Huster