Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:42:45 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@freebsd.org>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATTN: people who were getting CVSup crashes under -current

On 2002-10-09 20:37, John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com> wrote:
> I am trying to understand the CVSup crashes that were reported by some
> -current users during the past week or two.  I realize the crashes
> had to do with changes in the ucontext structure, but I am trying to
> understand why those changes mattered.  My theory is that the changes
> would matter to the old pm3 port, but not to the newer ezm3 port.  If
> you experienced the crashes, please check which Modula-3 version you
> have using pkg_info and let me know.

None at all, here.  I just grabbed and pkg_added the precompiled
binaries of cvsup-without-gui-16.1f.  This isn't really helpful in
debugging the problem, but you might want to make a note about a newer
version (16.1g perhaps?) after the problems have been resolved.

Thanks for the time and effort you are putting into CVSup,

Giorgos.