Date:      Sat, 23 Jul 2005 16:34:55 -0500
From:      "Jeremy Messenger" <mezz7@cox.net>
To:        "Alexander Leidinger" <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: HEADS-UP: new feature: removing of obsolete files (was: Re: cvs commit: src Makefile Makefile.inc1 ObsoleteFiles.inc UPDATING src/share/man/man7 build.7)

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:55:10 -0500, Alexander Leidinger
<Alexander@Leidinger.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:23:30 +0000 (UTC)
> Alexander Leidinger <netchild@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> I covered nearly 6 years of obsolete files in this commit, but I may
> have missed some. I also tried to add a short comment why a files was
> removed. So in case you find a wrong comment or a file which isn't
> covered by this commit feel free to send a patch or commit it on our
> own.

Nice, about time! I usually use my own script to remove old stuff. It's
depend on find's ctime to find old stuff.

http://people.freebsd.org/~mezz/script/delete.sh

I did a clean up and add a few comments today, so it's untest and will
find out tomorrow if it still works.

Cheers,
Mezz

--