Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2006 04:28:56 -0400
From:      "David Sledge" <dsledge@appriss.com>
To:        "Eugeny N Dzhurinsky" <bofh@redwerk.com>, <freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Eclipse GUI speed issue

http://svn.caraldi.com/trunk/ports/eclipse/

this seems to be working Eclipse 3.2, but I didn't check it out for now, =
may
be somebody could try this and let us know is it working?

We are testing a port of Eclipse 3.2 right now. I was watching this =
thread as well and started porting eclipse 3.2 without knowing that =
someone else had already started a port. All the communication for =
eclipse 3.2 was talking on the freebsd-java mailing list. My =
eclipse.shar file can be found at =
http://www.freshdevonrails.com/eclipse.shar . So far people have been =
using it on x86 and amd64. You should look at the archives of the other =
mailing list to see the history and progress of the eclipse 3.2 port.