Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2002 11:57:50 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?Are_=D8hrn?= <are@oslo.kvalito.no>
To:        <freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   error writing routing socket, not enough buffer space.

After spending a few days, trying to find any scrap of information on
the web and coming up empty, I make a last try here before nuking my
freebsd box.

I'm running FreeBSD 4.4 on an Duron 800, 256Mb ram, 3x3com 905c. The box
is only running zebrad and bgpd.
After booting the box, putting it on the network, and starting the bgpd
and zebra, it seems to be working ok. But it does not route correctly,
some traffic is working ok, but mostly it's not.

I also get an error when trying to add/change a static route : error
writing to routing socket : not enough buffer space
and sometimes : disk quota exceeded when trying to do the same.

Any pointers on where to look to fix this problem?=20

Best regards=20
Are =D8hrn