Date:      Mon, 2 Nov 1998 21:42:16 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        GODFREY <GODFREY@hrb.de>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bt848kpf

On Sat, Oct 31, 1998 at 04:52:28PM +0200, GODFREY wrote:
> I need a driver for this video capture card can you help

The driver is included in FreeBSD 2.2.5 and newer, if that is what you
run.  Just add 'device bktr0' to your kernel config.

If you're not running FreeBSD - sorry, we can't.  The closest is that
you can get the sourcecode to the driver from our sourcetree (but
you'd have to port it to your system).

Eivind.