Date:      Sat, 2 Nov 2019 07:48:46 -0600
From:      "@lbutlr" <kremels@kreme.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Omg upgrade wants to install MySQL

I have mariadb101 (client and server) installed, but when looking at =
what pkg update will do, one of the things it will do is install MySQL. =
Is there something I need to do to tell it to use MariaDB instead?

Since I am here, it also wants to install a bunch of X11 packages, but I =
neither want nor have any desktop environment installed, so similar =
question, how can I tell pkg to run in =E2=80=9Cdon=E2=80=99t enable =
GUIs=E2=80=9D mode?

--=20
'That's blasphemy,' said the vampire. He gasped as Vimes shot him a
glance like sunlight. 'That's what people say when the voiceless =
speak.=E2=80=99