Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 15:54:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Spike <spork@ix.netcom.com>
To:        fbsdqs <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   3.0-RELEASE and tagged queueing

I have an Adaptec 2940UW with a tagged queueing hard drive. Under 2.2.8, I
used "options	AHC_TAGENABLE" in my kernel to enable this. Now, under
3.0-RELEASE, I get the following message:

PigStuy# config -r MYKERNEL2
Removing old directory ../../compile/MYKERNEL2:  Done.
MYKERNEL2:86: unknown option "AHC_SCBPAGING_ENABLE"
MYKERNEL2:85: unknown option "AHC_TAGENABLE"
Don't forget to do a ``make depend''
Kernel build directory is ../../compile/MYKERNEL2

Neither option works anymore. Are these options simply not implemented in
the new cam system? If they are available, how do I enable them?

	-Spike Gronim
	 sporkl@ix.netcom.com

		The majority only rules those who let them.