Date:      Wed, 08 Apr 1998 23:54:12 -0300
From:      Capriotti <capriotti@geocities.com>
To:        "Jonathan E. Lyons" <parrothd@midwest.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pentium MB [off-topic]

Hey, Jonathan !

That was a great idea, hahahahha !

Unfortuanately, manufacturers are usually located somewhere but Brazil,
and FedXing anything to wherever it is would cost me more than the MB
itself, heheheh.

Not to mention problems w/ customs when/if it comes back ! "Hey !
computer parts ??? 60% taxes over the market price !!! Pay it now !" Tey
don't care if I've already paid for it once... heheh

Thanks !