Date:      Sat, 8 Sep 2001 07:29:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Holtor <holtor@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   4.4-RELEASE

Does anyone know when 4.4 will be released? I have
seen discussion that it would be pushed back to
the 14th of this month but I do not recall seeing
any official statement to that effect. AFAIK it
should be released today.. right?

Personally it makes not much different but ive alerted
clients of upgrades to 4.4 and i have to keep them up
to par on whats going on also.

Any ideas?

TIA

Holt