Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2000 09:04:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Richard J. Kuhns" <rjk@grauel.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop/Linksys Ethernet/FreeBSD 3.4

Well, it looks like I spoke too soon earlier when I said it worked.  After
inserting the Linksys card I get

Card inserted, slot 1
ed0: address 00:e0:98:07:52:2a, type NE2000 (16 bit)

on the console (which is as far as I'd gone earlier when I said it worked),
but any attempt to run ifconfig on ed0 produces a constant,steady beep, and
the system is locked solid until I remove the card, at which time I get

ed0: unload
Return IRQ=10
Card removed, slot 1

Does anyone have anything I could/should try before cvsuping PAO?

--
Richard Kuhns			rjk@grauel.com
PO Box 6249			Tel: (765)477-6000 \