Date:      Fri, 16 Apr 1999 01:43:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      <unknown@riverstyx.net>
To:        Lee Cremeans <lcremeans@erols.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What's wrong with GPL? (was Re: Jordan the Confused)

I guess that's important to some people... I don't see how it's a big deal
though.  My code, my option, right?  At least under the GPL, any
development done gets fed right back into the development cycle and
increases the worth of the project.  That's really the difference, I
think.  The GPL is designed to further the original project, while the BSD
license is designed to increase the worth of the "universal code base".

---
tani hosokawa
river styx internet