Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2013 21:25:08 +0900
From:      Chie Taguchi <taguchi.ch@gmail.com>
To:        Guillaume Bibaut <yom@iaelu.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: building document of Xorg

thank you for your infomation.

it is useful for many people to make a collection repo of ports fix infomation about Xorg and others.

i will push that fixes, security/libgcrypt(ports/181365), graphics/dri(ports/176703), graphics/libGL(ports/176705) to repo later.

and i also sended PR x11-fonts/fontconfig issue(ports/181372).

but i have a question about ${ARCH} value in ports Makefile. "armv6" or "arm" || "armv6", which is the better way?

thanks,

C.Taguchi