Date:      Thu, 2 May 2002 11:50:28 -0500
From:      "Jacques A. Vidrine" <nectar@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Alan DeKok <aland@freeradius.org>
Subject:   Fwd: [Status of FreeRADIUS in the ports collection]

Would someone like to update the FreeRADIUS port?
Otherwise, it should just be removed.  It has been marked FORBIDDEN
for some time now.

Cheers,
--
Jacques A. Vidrine <n@nectar.cc>                 http://www.nectar.cc/
NTT/Verio SME          .     FreeBSD UNIX     .       Heimdal Kerberos

----- Forwarded message from Alan DeKok <aland@freeradius.org> -----