Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 04:01:08 +0800
From:      "Anthony R. Adriano" <anthony@mailhost.webscape.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   query

Sir,

        Good day to you sir, I'm new in using FREEBSD, and would like to
evaluate it for myself, right now I'm configuring it to be a mailserver,
could you please tell me on where can I find the information in configuring
FREEBSD 2.2.5 as a mailserver for the internet, also in configuring it to be
WWW, ftp, andother internet servers.

        Thank you and more power to your company.