Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:02:06 -0500
From:      "Andrew J. Korty" <ajk@purdue.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [mount.c]: Option "user"-patch

> I suppose there already was a rather lengthy discussion about a "user"-option
> .
> I hope this sysctl-thing will make it into the mount-manpage, because if not,
> it might turn out to be a really FAQ :)
> --
> Volker Stolz * stolz@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de * PGP

I provided a solution via send-pr (bin/11031) over four months ago,
which is, in my opinion, superior in many ways to this sysctl
approach.  The patch contains an amendment to the mount(1) manual
page.

Andrew J. Korty, Director     http://www.physics.purdue.edu/~ajk/
Physics Computer Network            85 73 1F 04 63 D9 9D 65
Purdue University                   65 2E 7A A8 81 8C 45 75