Date:      Wed, 21 Feb 2001 10:18:18 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        "Dan Busarow" <dan@dpcsys.com>
Cc:        "Rick Hamell" <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, "FreeBSD-questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache

Whatever it is must be a default thing because I simply don't know enough
about doing tricky stuff with apache. like I said its been a while since I
had that problem but the "usr/home" symlink is probably what caused me
problems. Since then I've always been particularly careful to avoid messing
with that thing though.