Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2002 02:34:07 +1000
From:      "Gavin Cameron" <gavin@itworks.com.au>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Latest wi0 crashes with stable

> What does dstumbler say?  Any APs in the area that might be

What's dstumbler ? How do I find this value?

> intererring?  How about point to point links?  Any coreless phones in

APs in the area... not that I know of, though I live in the CBD of a 2
million
people city... other channels seem to experience the same problem though.

> 2.4GHz range?  See any coffee cans mounted on poles pointed in your

Phones... not in my vicinity... again, different channels have the same
problem.

> general direction?

Coffee cans on poles ;-)... what have polish people got to do with this
apart from being good conductors? Cheap polish and tram conductor humour ;-)

Gavin