Date:      Sat, 2 Aug 1997 21:40:36 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Chad William Monteith <cwm@Marlar.phys.du.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Boot Panics

Greetings.  I dont think this went through last time, so I am resending
(Domos generally reject submissions from non-subbed address)
Apologies if you get this twice.

--
	I successfully installed FreeBSD on one of my HD's, but when it
boots it panics becuase it cannot find the root partition.  Here is my

-Chad