Date:      Sun, 31 May 2020 22:21:49 +0200
From:      Tomasz CEDRO <tomek@cedro.info>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Keyboard and mouse not working after X update

Hey Poly :-) There were big changes recently in Xorg and video and
input drivers handling in FreeBSD.. those changes mostly come from and
are enforced by a Linux world and the hardware vendors.. not really
much to be done about it rather than adapt (and the upstream
development). I also experienced those problems with video and I also
get the impression that input is a bit worse than before.. but it
works now.. and if you search the history there are people with
similar problems and solutions :-)

Another upcoming solution for the Xorg issues may be Wayland on
FreeBSD instead of Xorg. There also was quite a large mailing thread
for that. You may take a look at Enlightenment as the Xorg but also
Wayland enabled WM :-)

Take care! :-)
Tomek