Date:      Tue, 09 Oct 2001 00:01:13 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        Minxian Yang <m.yang@unsw.edu.au>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3CCFE547BT not recognised in 4.4-stable

In message <3.0.6.32.20011009153408.00985a70@pop3.unsw.edu.au> Minxian Yang writes:
: Under 4.0-Release, the card (3Com574B) works perfectly.
: After I updated my system (Toshiba Tecra 8100) to 4.4-Stable,
: it cannot be regonised anymore.
:
: The message on the screen says something to the effect of
:
: 'Care "(null)" "(null)" not in the database',
:
: although the insersion or removal of the card is
: always acknowledged by pccardd.
:
: Any help is greatly appreciated.

This sounds like a memory problem.  Chances are you are using memory
that is used by something else or is improperly aligned.

Warne