Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 01:04:03 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        Niklas Saers <beren@saers.com>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MiroMEDIA PCTV Pro

On Tue, Feb 24, 1998 at 09:39:20PM +0100, Niklas Saers wrote:
> Hi, I own this board and as I noticed at your page
> http://www.freebsd.org/~ahasty/Bt848.html that this was supposed to work
> in theory, I'm downloading it not. As it wasn't tested, I'd be happy to
> give you all the information you'd need to have this tested if you only
> give me the instructions on what to do for your tests. :)

It works.  We don't support the NICAM part of the card yet, but I hope
to get around to it soon (I have borrowed the Pro part of a unit).

I'm running with a couple of Fxtv patches; I'll let you have them if
you have any problem.

... og hvor ligger så Persbraten?

Eivind, who notice other norwegians starting to appear on the lists :-)