Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:01:31 -0800 (PST)
From:      praveen polishetty <poli_praveen@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Regarding freeBSD

Sir,
I am working on FreeBSD for my research.I installed
version 4.3 on my system.I made some changes to the
folder sys to build my own kernel and I want to delete
it and download the new sys folder to my system.Please
tell me the best way in doing that or else do i need
to install freeBSD4.3 again.I would appreciate if you
can mail me regarding this.
Thanks,
praveen

=====