Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 22:33:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        gibbs@plutotech.com
Cc:        gibbs@plutotech.com, tom@sdf.com, KILLSPAM%mlghome@home.com, weeteck@eecs.umich.edu, freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: very slow scsi performance

 * Haven't you been running "Beta" drives?  Did you ever look into getting
 * updated firmware or contacting technical support about the reset problems?

These drives are not Beta, we won't buy 400 of Beta drives.  And yes,
we are planning to actually go down there to talk with the people when
our current rush of projects are over (in a couple of weeks).

Satoshi