Date:      Tue, 17 May 2016 12:16:33 -0400
From:      Stephen Griffiths <stepheng@switchways.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Women's List

Hi,

Hope this email finds you well!

Would you be interested in acquiring an email list of "Women's List" from USA?

We also have data for Senior citizen lists, Mom's list, Food Enthusiasts, Health and fitness Enthusiasts, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Spa and resort visitors, Students list, Apparel Buyers, Accessories Buyers, Jewellery buyers, Watch Buyers, Luxury Brand Buyers, Sports Enthusiasts, HNI List and many more.

Each record in the list contains contact Name (First, Middle and Last Name), Mailing Address, List type and Opt-in email address.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100% permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Women's List.

Best Regards,
Stephen Griffiths
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject “Leave Out”.

---