Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 12:51:05 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>, alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mutex/ithread jitters?

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 11:03:36AM -0800, John Baldwin wrote:

> > Since I (and maybe only I :-)) have gotten a 4100 up and running, I've been
> > experiencing the following two behaviours:
> Sounds like lost interrupts.  Possibly the interrupt isn't being enabled
> properly after the ithread finishes running the handler.

This is probably the problem with my AS4100 -- it hangs in probing the
SCSI chain -- just like the PC164's did.  My guess is there is something
in your 4100 that helps get off an interrupt at a key moment.

Does anybody know if DFR's 4100 can run -current?

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX