Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 12:46:57 -0700
From:      Hoanh Tran <htran@nosc.mil>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation for "sysinstall"

If someone out there who may assist me w/ the following problem, I would
appreciate it:
I'm installing FreeBSD 2.2 on my Segar Laptop (a generic brand).  I executed
the install.exe on the Walcreek Nut CDROM and it went thru all the necessary
steps (eg probing the device,...), but when it comes to the part when
"SYSINSTALL window" suppose to appear so that you can begin installing BSD,
nothing appear on the screen and the system hung up.
What would be causing this problem?
Would this happen because my laptop might not support "DOS ANSI Window"?

Any comment is appreciated.  My email addr is: htran@nosc.mil
Thanks in advance.