Date:      27 Feb 2003 11:24:12 -0500
From:      cfowler <cfowler@outpostsentinel.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installing 5.0 on Toshiba 2540CDS

I'm making an attempt on installing 5.0 on a Toshiba 2540CDS laptop.
I've downloaded the the miniinst.iso image and can not get past the
"Mounting root from ufs:/dev/md0"  The system seems to hang here.

Does anyone have any suggestions for me that will help this installtion
proceed?

Chris

--
"The Law of Leaky Abstractions"
There is a time where abstractions lead to the inablity to