Date:      Wed, 11 Feb 1998 22:13:42 -0600 (CST)
From:      dubose@hotmail.com
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   Free Advertising For Your Business!

Hi,

Just wanted to pass along some info about a new piece of software I now call my "secret weapon", It's amazing! Listen
to this...

Me and hgundreds of others can now reach "millions of potential customers" - absolutely FREE!  A lot of us are creating immediate "cash flow explosions" - literally overnight!  And blowing our competition right out of the water!

You have to check this out.  To get some details, all you have to do is call 1-800-374-3611 and our receptionist will
locate me and I will return the call immediately.  Simple.

Take care.  I'll talk with you later.call 24hours daily.

Dwight