Date:      Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:44:58 -0400
From:      Scott Hiemstra <ScottH@netreach.net>
To:        "'Jason D. Jenkins'" <jason@intrinsic.kellogg.nwu.edu>
Cc:        "'hubs@FreeBSD.ORG'" <hubs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Mirror

Jason,

I have sent like 3 mailing similar to yours and I have gotten no replys.  I
have already setup my mirror and it is running good.  Just from little
tidbits I have snipped from e-mails flying around, I have caught that 50gb
is recomended and that it is your responsibility to figure out how to set it
all up.  I work in a place where we mirror the NetBSD and OpenBSD
distributions and I just can't figure out why it is such a problem to get a
free mirror running also.  Basicaly, here are the requirements I have
gathered.  My mirror is at happyland.alternative-pc.com

50gb
A perminent machine
build your mirror