Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 1997 13:49:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Stephen Roome <steve@visint.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Small contained news server

For ease of use and performance, you can't beat DNEWS.  It costs money
though, but we've found the time saved coddling INN was more than worth
it.  We ditched INN about 3 months ago, and have been running dnews
with no problems.  It pulls in about 5-7 articles per second.  Check out
www.netwinsite.com.

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB