Date:      Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:38:50 +1000
From:      Chris Aitken <chris@ideal.net.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Commandline Access to a Serial Port

Does anyone have any suggestions as to a tool I can use on my FreeBSD 3.4
Stable box that can allow me to communicate with my Serial Port ?

I have used Minicom perfectly to do what I need to do, but now I need to be
able to do it via command line, and not sure what is best to use.

Thanks

Chris

--
       Chris Aitken - Webmaster/Database Designer - IDEAL Internet
email: chris@ideal.net.au  phone: +61 2 4628 8888  fax: +61 2 4628 8890