Date:      Wed, 09 Aug 2006 09:47:22 -0500
From:      Derek Ragona <derek@computinginnovations.com>
To:        chris.m@ebit.com.au, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Filtering mail based on header contents

I would recommend you simply monitor your email, checking the SPAM
scoring.  There are two levels at which you can bounce SPAM in
SpamAssasin.  You will likely want to set the higher level to bounce after
you have chosen what score you want to set for the bouncing.  Redirecting
to a mailbox will get tedious for you to manually filter through.

This is a bit off topic for this list, so if you need help with
configuration settings, you can email me directly.

         -Derek