Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2000 17:13:59 -0500
From:      jmire@lsuhsc.edu (Mire, John)
To:        'Marc Silver' <marcs@draenor.org>, jan@ic.unicamp.br
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: allow users to mount CD

try sudo from the ports(its been a dist. up , been using it for a long time
across multiple machines and the example sudoers file at the end has an
example to allow normal users to mount the cdrom

--
John Mire                      LSU Health Sciences Center
jmire@lsuhsc.edu             Computer & Information Services