Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 20:43:22 -0500
From:      "Lester A. Mesa" <netadmin@primex.prontel.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problem Proftpd and older ftp clients

Anyone also having similar problem or knows a solutions.
I'm having problems with CuteFTP 2.8 and some older FTP clients to login to
my box using Proftpd 1.2.0pre10.. I have another box using pre7 and it seems
to work normal with all clients? Is it because of the pre10 uses PAM
Authentication not
supported in earlier version of ftp clients? how do I work around this..

Thank you all in advanced..

Lester A. Mesa