Date:      Sat,  5 Jun 99 17:28:50 +0000
From:      "Ken Prater, IndustrySearch.Com" <kprater@industrysearch.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   "Link Your Web Site" To IndustrySearch.Com

Increase traffic to your company's web site with a FREE Hyperlink to
IndustrySearch.Com. Thousands of industrial purchasing agents, buyers,
engineers and others searching for suppliers and services can locate
your business easily with our USA Industrial Directory.

You can visit IndustrySearch.Com at http://industrysearch.com

"Link Your Web Site" to our USA Industrial Directory Data Base today! Visit
IndustrySearch.Com at http://industrysearch.com and click on "Link Your Web Site"

Thank you,

K. Prater
USA INDUSTRIAL DATA BASE MANAGEMENT

To be removed from our mailing list,
please click Reply and type "REMOVE" in the subject field