Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:00:35 +0100
From:      Janine C.Buorditez <johann@broadpark.no>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DNS: Wrong IP:s on GTLD servers

Hello.

I have a DNS problem. I just got a new block of IP:s and I need to update the
IP:s in the GTLD servers. I take it this is normally done through the domain name
registrar, but in my case they only allow hostnames to be entered as nameservers
and not IP:s (godaddy.com).

http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=terrabionic.com

I see NS1 still has my old IP and NS2 still has the IP to my old secondary.

Is the only way to fix this to contact Godaddy?

Is anyone out there?

Thanks a lot.

---johann