Date:      Fri, 21 May 1999 18:02:17 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Nick Hibma <nick.hibma@jrc.it>
To:        Karl Denninger <karl@Denninger.Net>
Cc:        Graham Wheeler <gram@cdsec.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -CURRENT problems - keyboard lockup!

 > < # atkbdc0 controlls both the keyboard and the PS/2 mouse
 > < controller	atkbdc0	at isa? port IO_KBD
 > < device		atkbd0	at isa? irq 1
 > < device		psm0	at isa? irq 12
 > ---
 > > # atkbdc0 controls both the keyboard and the PS/2 mouse
 > > controller	atkbdc0	at isa? port IO_KBD
 > > device		atkbd0	at atkbdc? irq 1
 > > device		psm0	at atkbdc? irq 12

Looks ok.

 > < device		npx0	at isa? port IO_NPX irq 13
 > ---
 > > device		npx0	at nexus? port IO_NPX irq 13

Mistake (see the dmesg)

140c118,119
< device                sc0     at isa?
---
> device                sc0     at isa?

Why does this one show up? It shouldn't. You might want to retype it to
make sure there is no bogus char in there somewhere.

 > > #controller	umass0
 > > #device		ums0
 > > #device		ukbd0
 > > #device		ulpt0
 > > #device		uhid0
 > > #device		ugen0

FYI, this GENERIC is not the one from yesterday evening (sorting of the
elements above has changed).

I can't see anything obviously wrong.

Nick